Order Your Operation Military Family Book
Read what General Tommy Franks, former Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Central Command, General Pete Chiarelli, and others have to say about Operation Military Family, The Book!
"Freedom is not free... and no one knows it better than military men and women and their families. Mike Schindler does a great job giving practical, 'how-to' pointers to help them strengthen their marriages. A great resource!"
- General Tommy Franks (Ret.) former C-I-C, U.S. Central Command, U.S. Army
"I am confident that the resources you and your staff provide will be key in the wellness and treatment of our Soldiers and Families. In addition, I want to thank you for your dedication and support of our Army. It is greatly appreciated."
- Pete Chiarelli, U.S. Army (The views presented here are those of Pete Chiarelli and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Defense or its Components.)
"Your book is exactly spot on..." BG Joe DiSalvo, U.S. Army
"Mike Schindler has taken this calling and put together the most comprehensive and valuable resource for military families that I have seen in 20 years of active duty service."
- CPO Mark Campbell, United States Navy (retired)
Author: Michael Schindler
Distributed by: Ingram
Special Pricing for orders over 25 books
A percentage of all sales from the book will go toward programs designed to strengthen military marriages.
Purchase Your Copy Today! (You will be redirected off this page)
Synopsis of the book
Perfect for those who are experiencing multiple deployments or for those soon-to-be transitioning into civilian life, Operation Military Family follows several families prior to deployment, during deployment, and through transition. These couples share how they overcame many of the challenges and difficulties faced by today's military families and refute the common belief that military marriages can't survive military life. Their stories and the resources contained within the book will provide you with a road map to begin your own journey toward a strong, successful relationship!
- Why Do We Join?
- Preparing Your Marriage for Deployment
- Emotional Turmoil: The First Few Weeks
- Living Each Day Apart
- Marriage Support (Resource Guide)
- Understanding Health Care, Counseling & Finances (Resource Guide)
- Keeping Your Marriage Strong
- Coming Home: Preparing on Both Fronts
- Living Life Together
- What You Really Need to Know